Thursday, March 20, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

This post is late, but before we know it Easter will be here and St. Patrick's day will be forgotten. Way back in the BYU days of our marriage our neighbors invited us over for a corned beef and cabbage dinner. It was so good, that we adopted this tradition for ourselves. This year Erik made 3 corned beefs and we had the MN family over for a fun time. After dinner we played games. Andrew was a crack up on wii tennis. (I wish I had a video of that to share...he just bounced around and got some good shots in) We also played Apples to Apples Jr., Taboo and Guestures. I thought it was a fun relaxed time. Dad thought people should be paid to play Guestures..I guess that game was not on his top ten game list.

Emily also had her third dance show this past weekend. She was able to dance at the Mall of America. Camp Nick was having its opening weekend celebrations. It was neat for her to be part of that history. Sadly I missed the show because I became very sick with the flu and was stuck on my couch. This was only the beginning of a week of sickness at the Apple Valley household..Ry also came down with it and Erik has pneumonia. We are waiting to see what happens with Andrew. Any way, Erik went to the show and thought it was a fun. Shortly after the show, Emily came down with a fever and was sick in bed too.

No comments: