Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Newsies

Over the past month or so, the youth in our ward have been preparing for the Stake Dance Festival. The theme is Broadway Shows. Our ward picked Newsies. It is the perfect show for our ward. The music is so much fun, and we have SO MANY boys! Yes...Ryan is one of them. In the past, he has always left the dancing to Emily, but this time it is HIS turn to be on stage. I believe he has really enjoyed this experience. He has worked really hard to learn the moves. Actually, the entire youth group and leaders have worked hard. They even gave up part of their MEA vacation...now that is dedication!They had their dress rehearsal tonight. They look so good! I am excited for Saturday night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adriana had her last rehearsal also. Saturday is going to be GREAT!

Stotts Family said...

I love this!! They look so great!

Julie W said...

Sounds like fun. I remember several of our ward/stake performances back in the day. "It's a hard knock life", something with Where's Waldo. My sisters and brother doing Rumple Spaceskin, something to the tune of Coke is it but with cardboard car cut outs. I guess my memory's not that good but I do remember having fun.

Cynthia said...

I love this so much! Remember how we used to love that movie??? Or was that just me? Anyway, love the movie and I'm so glad Ryan is having fun!

Laurie Page said...

Ryan looks so cute in his costume! I'm sad I missed this!