My first week back I was:
1. able to find all my classes
2. able to show up on time
3. set up campus parking at the Institute building
4. find the bookstore
5. finish buying my books
6. set off the bookstore alarm while trying to leave the bookstore. Was searched to no avail by fellow student. Left the bookstore.
7. able to get my student ID made (I still have not looked at the picture though)
8. able to open an unnecessary student bank account. Not sure why.
9. able to figure out web-vista and other class websites.
10. able to show up to my Cognitive Psych. class early on Thursday. Picked out a good seat. Waited about 5 minutes. Noticed that there were to many boys in my class. Realized I was in the wrong classroom. I then discreetly walked across the hall to the right classroom.
11. able to read my textbooks more this week than my entire Sophomore year at the Y.
12. I was able to email one of my professors while watching the Vikings game last night. I don't want to talk about the Vikings game!! I really don't want to talk about the Vikings game.