Sunday, October 26, 2008

Emily

I was driving Emily somewhere the other day...probably a friend's house...and we started talking about plans this weekend. She was invited to her friend Gabby's birthday party Friday night. She said, "I am just so glad it is not a costume party. That would just be to much for me to handle right now. Grabbing my costume and everything." That quote probably doesn't really mean much to to you guys..but that is exactly what I say. When I am so overwhelmed with life and Emily decides that it is the perfect time for a play date or something..I answer, "Emily that is just to much for me to handle right now." I wonder if I got that saying from my mom. Makes you think.
I am also adding this picture because it shows her taking care of her brother and I think it is a cute big sister moment (and I cannot get enough of Andrew in a tux).

4 comments:

Carol said...

That's cute.

We just had our first-ever play date yesterday, and we had a great time!!! I'd been planning to try to arrange a play-date with Leo's friend Ryan (from Canada) -- it had been on my to-do list for a while. Luckily, one day Ryan's mom call me for a play-date, otherwise I'm not sure I ever would have gotten my act together to do it.

We're planning to work up to birthday parties one of these days...

Cynthia said...

You really find out how you talk when you have kids. Olivia is always disciplining Caleb, repeating the same things I say to him. As if he needs another person bossing him around!

The Rice Family said...

Don't you just love when they start repeating things you say. At least you know they are partially paying attention!!

Erik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.