Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tuesday

We had another outing again Tuesday. After getting through conferences..which each went really well..we jumped in the car to meet the Franks at the Children's Museum. These are people that Emily met in Kindergarten and we have become fun friends. (Their daughter is also named Emily) The Franks have a little boy named Connor, who is about 1.5 years old. Tami paid Ry to watch him while they played in the huge ant hill. That way the moms could sit and chat and not have to rescue any children..the plan worked perfectly. In fact Ry had so much fun watching Connor that he said next time he would do it for free. (That is a big deal coming from Mr. Money) I have to add that as we were getting into the elevator to go to the museum...guess who is already in the elevator? The Davis Family...the ones we ran into the day before at the MOA. Too funny. I guess we all are trying to keep our kids busy and having fun!

It has been a long time since I have brought the kiddos to the Children's Museum. We all love it though. In fact we have been members for years. I have pictures of Emily and Andrew in the tiny baby area and Ryan bopping around as a toddler. My kids have really grown up there, but it never gets old. On this particular outing I accidentally left the camera in the car..bummer. I could have taken pictures of the kids crawling through the huge ant hill or doing different experiments or exploring different worlds. As soon as our main computer is up and running I am going to have to find some pictures to add to this post. That would be a fun trip down memory lane. Any way we had fun...and we stayed busy : )

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Looks like fun! But I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you did Wed, Thurs, and Fri!!!