Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My week challenge

Life has gone on as usual around this household. The Pinewood derby was so much fun. Although we did not have the fastest car in the bunch, we came home happy and proud of ourselves. I did film it, but really all you have to do is imagine a car racing down a ramp for a second...there you have it. It is warming up around here...meaning hitting on a good day mid-20s. That always makes the daily trips to Target easier. I think that since so much of our lives is the daily stuff, I am going to keep a daily blog for this week...you know Tuesday to Tuesday type thing. That way when I say it is the same old stuff you will all know what I am talking about. So I am going to go live life a little and come back tonight to fill you in on our day.

No comments: