Monday, February 18, 2008

Swimming at the Y

The kiddos didn't have school today, but I had to work. We decided to make a day of it. After hanging out at Kids Stuff, we put on our suits and swam for a few hours. It was cool, because our friends showed up while we were there and we got to hang out with them while we swam.

At one point, we were the only people in the pool. I took that chance to snap a few shots. The life guard told me to hurry. So, I got these shots. You can see we had fun. They don't like people to take pictures at the Y. It is a privacy thing I guess.
You guys would be really proud of Andrew. He is now swimming underwater and all over the place. It seems that just in the last few trips to the pool he has improved a bunch. Just in time for our trip to the Dells!

No comments: