I love the whole tagging thing on the blogs. Actually, I love the whole blog idea in general. I love peeking into my friends lives and seeing what they are up to. I also love having people see what we are doing around here. I am sorry I have not been very good at being tagged by people but today is the day!
I have been tagged by Stacey so hear it goes ; )
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago
1. Big fat and pregnant...My personal theory was pregnancy=free ticket to eat anything anytime.
2. Teaching at Sunset View Elementary School
3. Living at and loving Wyview
5 Things on your to do list
1. laundry..has to be top, but for sure won't get to
2. Find a book for book club so my hands can stop sweating
3. Get an oil change and kill dandelions in my yard..things I wish Erik would do because I don't want to
4. Go to Let's Dish..so I don't have to think about dinner for a while
5. Go to movies with friends when I should probably be doing one of the top 4 on the list.
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate Hershey Kisses..I can't eat one though has to be at least 2 at a time
2. I'm a pretzel girl
3. Hot chocolate..not really a snack but I drink it all the time.
4. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies from Great Harvest...add "go to Great Harvest" on my to do list.
5. Cookie dough, brownie dough, cake batter..now do you know why I like to bake?
What would I do if I were suddenly make a billionaire?
Well, after I wet my pants and change clothes, I would want to finish all my projects on home..including my great add on project that Erik only rolls his eyes at when I mention it. Pay off home. Secretly pay off friends homes and then pay someone to kill off my dandelions.
5 places I have lived.
1. Apple Valley, Mn
2. Eagan, MN
3. Provo, Utah
4. Moscow, Russia (six months, but I was living so it counts right?)
5. Edina, MN
5 Jobs I have had
2. YMCA kids stuff
3. Paper Carrier
4. Special Ed room at Sunset View El.
5. Sr. MTC cafeteria
3 favorite books (why is this one so hard? These are 3 that come to mind..there are tons that I have loved reading!)
1. Hiding Place...(I try to revisit it at least once a year)
2. Papa Married a Mormon. (I want to read that one again..it has been along time)
3. Fine Old High Priests...so cute.
Amy, Aryn and I am going to say Cynthia-hey it can be your first post on your blog that I want you to start.