Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trampoline

The weather is amazing right now. We are taking full advantage of the outdoors before all the bugs show up. One very popular activity is the trampoline. Here are today's jumpers. You recognize Miss Emily. Today we had friend Jade over. Jade is in Emily's class. They have become good friends this year.
They are ready to put on a show..

Emily warms up..Andrew waits for his turn
Now Jade is warming up...both are getting good height.
Here is some good old fun. Emily is doing a Ninja move in the air. This went on for a long time.
Now some cart wheels over each other.

Andrew comes back to join the fun. I really love this picture!

And he steals the show.
I have to say that I really like having a trampoline. We have only had one accident involving stitches which really could have happened anywhere. Jumping on the trampoline is something that I like doing with the kiddos and it is good exercise. Hooray for trampolines!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think you just inspired me to get a trampoline! It looks like some serious fun is being had in these pictures! And besides, I could use the exercise and my kids could use an outlet for their endless energy...

Aryn said...

I love these pictures, too. What beautiful kiddos.