Thursday, May 29, 2008

Track and Field day

The school year is coming to an end. This means that it is time for track and field day. I will say that this is not my favorite day of the year, but the kiddos really seemed to like it. I got to walk around for two hours (two days in a row) snapping pictures...you would think that I would have been in heaven. As stated in an earlier post, moving is not a top ten thing on Ry's list. I was proud of him though. He did not quit..I even offered to bring him home early. Hey, it was freezing that day. He refused. Good Ryan.
Ry was most excited for the jump rope event. Look, both feet are off the ground!
Emily's track and field day had better weather. She had a lot of fun. It was great to see her with her friends running around.
She did a lot of jumping. She is proud to report 50 jumps in 30 seconds
She jumps some more.

No comments: