Monday, August 18, 2008

Back home

WARNING: I am posting this while in a funk..I will snap out of it. Just humor me : ) This is a sign of life..I didn't die at the dentist. We actually have been home for awhile now. I just miss vacation though. I miss having no responsibility except the care of my kids, I miss having the family constantly around us. I miss the squishy sand feeling. I miss reading at the beach, walking on the beach and generally the whole Oregon coast. (That's a lot to miss) We did get unpacked in record time. Usually the bags sit a while, but not this time. Today, Emily saw the answering machine and was happy we were down to 1 message. We are back, but I want to go back on vacation.
PS..when does school start?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sooo glad I'm not the only one who comes home from vacation in a funk. Misery loves company. One month and we will live it up again, right?! Hope you recover quickly. Dental work stinks!