Sunday, December 7, 2008

In case you were wondering...

Baby, it's cold outside!
Yes, the thermometer is reading just below 10 degrees and yes Erik just got done telling his sister that it is warmer out tonight than last. To truly enjoy temps like these, you have to stay INSIDE and make one of these (or have someone make one for you).
Erik asked me if I wanted a fire tonight. I promptly said, "YES." I never say "no" to fires. I love the crackling and popping that goes on...and I also enjoy the cozy warmth a fire brings a home. Hot chocolate seems to taste so much better while sitting by the fire. I also never say "no" to hot chocolate. I am not sure if Ashley is ever planning to give up the front row seat. She is a girl after my own heart.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

OK, I am officially a first-class wimp when I complain about the "cold" out here in California.

Aryn said...

jealous, jealous, jealous!