Friday, December 19, 2008

The party

Today the kids had their class parties. Each year I volunteer at one party per kid. This year I found myself in Emily's classroom for the winter party. It was a cute party...fun games...fun friends. You know the regular stuff.
The night before Em asked me where Andrew was going to be during the party. I told her that he was going to have to come to the party with me. She stopped, thought about it and then said, "Well OK, but make sure he wears his best clothes and wipe him down first." Wipe him down? Like my friend said, "hey at least he had pants on." I think my days of dropping kids off in my pajamas are short lived.

2 comments:

Louise said...

I am laughing out loud at 'wipe him down'... now I am getting more of a picture of what's in store for me in the future! And still laughing.

Unknown said...

I love Andrew's pants, and clearly wiped down face. Did he act like "a brand new boy"?