Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time flies..and a giggle

We have lived in this area for a long time..almost nine years in fact. The kids have grown up going to the parks here. Yesterday, we went with our friends to Jensen Lake Park. In fact, we nicknamed it "our favorite park." As I was playing/watching the kids play on the equipment I noticed Emily climbing up a ladder.
Not really a big deal. I had a flashback to when Em was about 16 months old. She was a crazy climber. She climbed up EVERYTHING and she NEVER fell. I brought Emily and Ry to this exact same park. Emily climbed up that ladder about a million times by herself. I remember other moms thinking I was crazy to let my baby climb up the ladder by herself. Emily has always been very independent.
The ladder does not look so big now. Time goes by so fast!

On a completely different note:
I love this kid's giggle and Ethan is good at making Andrew giggle.
Andrew's giggle is sincere and completely happy..and it is usually over goofy stuff. This giggle fest is brought to you by the fact that Ethan stuffed a peanut butter cracker into his mouth right before the picture. I am going to have to video these giggle sessions. They sound so funny!
It is so important to have people around you that can make you giggle!


No comments: