Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday


The big day has come...Erik had a birthday. Emily doesn't think dad will like that I tell his age. Honestly, this year he has been a good sport about the whole getting older thing. Thank goodness! We got to go out to dinner with good friends, followed by a fun round of mini-golf. We gave up on my score about 1/2 way through the fun outing. So, we will never know for sure if Robert really won. My parents also had us over for a yummy BBQ. I still have not come up with a good gift for the guy. Any ideas? It is an honor to have a whole post about him..is that enough? hehehe

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to Erik! Hope it's fun, even though you're getting so old... I can say that because I'm the same age, right? :) Hope you think of a good gift, Cath. Husbands are the hardest to buy for, I think.