Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween-

Like I said-I am working Halloween night, so I have to grab any taste of Halloween I can before the main event. Last night was the church chili contest/trunk or treat. I brought some chili...I did not even want to be in the contest...I just wanted to bring some chili. It was fun to see all the different kinds of chili. I thought all were yummy. Contest schmontest.

Unfortunately, I could not find Ryan, Emily and Andrew to bring to the party.
I was able to bring Luigi
Mario
and a creepy vampire (seen in the top picture).
They all had a great time.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Adorable!!!

My kids have chosen to dress as "skeleton" and "scary pirate skeleton". They had a great time at their school Halloween celebration. :D

Unknown said...

I hope that you find your children soon. I'm not sure how obedient the characters you found would be ;)

groovesocket said...

Nice costumes. What is "trunk or treat"?