Saturday, July 19, 2008

They are home

Here are some pictures from kids camp. It was a huge success! Just a quick update...the kiddos are home. Em was asleep before she got home. The boys were awake and excited to tell us all about their adventures. The bug collections are amazing. I got to hear all about the different things that went on. I loved having Andrew tell me about playing flashlight tag with Leo. I know that this camp accomplished its goals. Building relationships and memories.
While the kiddos were gone, we went to see The Dark Knight. I loved it. I thought it completely lived up to the hype. My only complaint was that about 1/2 way through I had to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to leave the theater. Note to self..watch the liquids before going to a way cool movie involving Christian Bale.

No comments: